Friday, January 6, 2012

Year of the Dragon

Happy year of the dragon, everyone. I'm sorry to say that this is my last post. Last semester really ate up a lot of my time for blogging (and sadly all of NaNoWriMo). This upcoming semester (which starts January 10) is compose mostly of math classes. Math is my weakest subject, so most of my free time while be given to tutoring. Am I annoyed? You bet your sweet tea I am, but there's nothing I can do. I can't keep saying that I'm back and then disappear for weeks, even months at a time; because of school and other things that pop up at the last mintue. I will continue writing, just not on this blog. Thanks for sticking by me for the last year.


Best Wishes and happy New Year,

Melody


2 comments:

  1. It's understandable--though the blogosphere will miss you!

    I hope you have wonderful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with all the math classes. It makes me shudder just thinking about all that math. O_O And it was good to see you when you were around. :)

    ReplyDelete