Saturday, October 29, 2011

No Longer A Tiger

I'mmmm baaack! I'm sorry I have not posted in months, but ALOT  has been going on  between my last post and now. First,  I am sad to report that I transfer from Clemson to a smaller college (though one with my major of Agriculture) that is closer to where I live. For legal reasons I can not explain what exactly happen at Clemson that made me want to transfer, but it was a mistake picking a school so far from home anyway.


On an unrelated, Novemeber is going to exiciting month: National Novel Writing Month starts next week; my dad's birthday is also next week (the 5th to be exact); my birthday is a week after his (the 15th); and don't get me started on Thanksgiving.

So, I have to ask, is anyone else doing NaNoWriMo this year? What's your goal: 50K? More? Less?


Have great weekend everyone. ;)


P.S. I'm thinking about upgrading the blog a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Please don't paid any attention to this comment. This is only test to see if Blogger would let me post reply comments on my blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! :)

    Happy early Birthday to you and your dad.

    I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year. (My name's FlyingWriter over at the site.) I'm aiming for as much as I can possibly write in November, which is going to depend on several factors--time and energy chief among them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have been a member for over a year now and still have not reached 50K. My name is puslar on the site. You're right about the time and energy as major factors. I always had bit of a strain balancing them out during Novemeber.

    ReplyDelete