Sunday, June 26, 2011

K is for Kimberly

Miss Kimberly was soooooooooo sweet to recently award me both the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award and the Stylish Blogger Award.

Here are the rules I got from her blog. :)

1. Thank and link back to the person who passed on the award.
2. Share 7 random tidbits about yourself.
3. Pass on the award to 5 others (the number varies at times from 3-10) and link to their blogs.
4. Let those people know you've given them the award.

So, here's seven things about me.

  1. Johnny Bravo is one of my favorite 90's cartoons.
  2. I could eat fried shrimp all day and not get tired of it.
  3. I love root beer soda.
  4. I finished reading Eragon weeks ago and I'm now reading Stork by Wendy Delsol
  5. I'm a lover of folklore.
  6. I'm a cat and a dog person.
  7. I have a soft spot for dark, yet also quirky stories.
And now for the winners (because the rules above said the number of winners can vary from 3-10 I decided to do 6)

  1. The ultra cool writers at  Wicked & Tricksy
  2. The wonderful Saraflower's Blog
  3. The thought-provoking Hektor Karl at After Troy
Congrats to all the winner and thanks again to Miss Kimberly (and thanks for the comment on the last post).






4 comments:

  1. Thank you for passing this along my way :)

    I'm also a dog and cat lover (hence our multitude of pets) and strangely, now I want a rootbeer float.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words and the awards! I appreciate it.

    (And I'm with you on the root beer.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so welcome!

    I like rootbeer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award, Kimberly! :)

    ReplyDelete