Friday, June 24, 2011

J is for Just can't make up my mind

I'm sorry (yet again) that there is a gap in my posting. I'm ashame to say that lately the ogress known as Writer's block has murder both my writing and my blogging( a side effect of soo much going on this last couple of days). However, Miss Kimberly asked in my last post what  field I plan on studying at Clemson (I would have answered in the comments, but everytime I'm tried to it started acting odd :( ). My chosen field is environmental studies in the Agriculture Department.  The upcoming orientation at Clemson and the checklist will keep me pretty busy in July, but I still will manage to post anytime I get the chance.

Have a great weekend! :)


1 comment:

  1. I've been hearing that lots of people are having trouble with leaving comments.

    That sounds like an awesome field of study. Good for you.

    I have a couple of awards for your on my blog!

    ReplyDelete