Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I is for I'm excited and I just can't hide it!

Lately, I have been up to my ears in good news. My hunt for the elvish Scholarship has come to a close for now (at the Senior Banquet at my school last week I was awarded not one, but three scholarships), I have exactly 22, 850 dollars. Graduation was last Satuarday at around 3:00pm and lasted for about thirty mintues. Because I ranked third in my class (I was only at Bethune for two years after transfering there, and the new rule is that you have to be to a school four whole years to be Val or Sal), they had me recited the Plege of Alleginace at the beginning of the ceremony (lucky me). My great Mom booked a room at our local Ryan's restaurant. Long story short, it was a pretty sweet day. :D Happy Wednesday everybody!

P.S. The reason I have not written in a while is because Clemson mailed me a "to-do-list" of things that I must complete before school next fall.

5 comments:

  1. That's some amazing scholarship money! And three of them. And third in your class. Bet it would have been higher had it not been for the technicality.

    Enjoy the achievement and have a LOT of fun in college. I sure did. Even stayed an extra year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys! Sorry it took me so long to respone, but my blogger account is acting odd lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is so awesome on your standing in school and your scholarships! I'm so happy for you.

    And, congratulations on graduating.

    Now you may have said what you planned to study but I forgot. I always like to hear what people are going to study (if they know) :)

    ReplyDelete