Monday, May 9, 2011

H is for Honor

Oh, how I have missed the blogsphere! :)  School has taken much of my time (I have two huge projects due next week and I have been trying to juggle them).  However, today's post is delicated to honor: Miss Mueller was so kind in giving me this wonderful award (though the hunt for scholarship has delay my posting during the month of Apirl) for the Blogging A-Z Challenge. :)



Isn't it cute!? I love it! 

Have a great rest of the week and congrates again to the Versatile Blogger Award Winners! You guys really deserved it!

*Note: Spring Break has been over for three weeks now and we are in the process of counting down to the last day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on surviving the A-Z Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Graduation must be getting really close now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, The Golden Eagle!

    Thank you as well, Miss Kimberly! Yes, graduation is two whole weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for this award! I apologize for not coming by sooner. I promise I've been going crazy with stuff here. *hugs*


    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
    Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
    YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!
    Pre-order your early-bird signed copy before July ends!

    ReplyDelete