Thursday, April 7, 2011

Forms Overload

Sorry about the late post, but I have been suffocating under a wave of school-related forms lately. The obstacles toward the golden scholarship have proven both irksome and tiresome. The dreadful forms are multiplying like rabbits: you start of with two of them, then two becomes four, and etc. I will no longer let the pixie scholarship tease and taunt me; capturing him is my number one concern for now. And so, my followers I leave you this fine evening a student on a mission.

Wish me luck! :)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! :) It is very exhausting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Don't let all that paper work eat you alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!

    I really like your blog, so I want to give you an award I am to pass on, the Versatile Blogger Award. You can either go here ( http://books-old-and-new.blogspot.com/2011/04/awards-are-cool.html ), or click on my name to go to my blog, to accept, if you choose to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Good Luck! and keep polishing those ruby slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! :)

    Miss April, I am honored that you wish to give me an award! :D

    ReplyDelete