Monday, April 4, 2011

Curse of the Cough

Lately, Mama Nature has not been able to make up her mind. She keeps flip-flopping the temperatures from sizzling (to the point where you could cook an omelet on the sidewalk) to frigid (to the point where my runny nose freezes in its tracks). The results of her fickleness is my continuous coughing, which has been going on for about two weeks now. Thankfully, the doctor prescribes some antibiotics to lift the cures of my dripping nose and scratchy throat. And that I am slowly recovering, I can now continue my search for the delicate butterfly that is scholarship.
Have a great week everyone! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate coughs. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weather has been very mean to us and annoying. Hope your antbiotics work well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much! Yes, Nature can sometimes a bit of a pain. The antbiotics is very working well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I mean, Nature can sometimes be a bit of a pain. :)

    ReplyDelete