Saturday, March 26, 2011

Post of the Week

Mirror, Mirror, in my hand whose written the most great post in the land? Well, let's see, my magic mirror telling me that Miss Lerwill has a great post about character development. My mirror is also telling me that Ms. Ney has one delicious post on recipe contests (yum) and one on a MFA for $6.  Finally, the mirror is informing me of a wonderful post by Miss Jodoin that gets me thinking of all the things I want to do on spring break. :)

P.S. With the exception of my continuous coughing, my allergies have lighten up a bit. Lady Pollen's spell over me has been weaken by tiny bit of rain we had Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, that's a cool feature to have on a blog. What a good idea. (And not just because I got mentioned - but thanks for that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're welcome! And thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your site and as I browsed your blog I decided to award you the Magical Blog Award.

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.

    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Miss Coppel! I'm very honored and the award very beautiful! :)

    Best Wishes,
    Melody Jackson

    ReplyDelete