Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Allergy Annoyance

Hello, my readers. Oh, how I missed you. Lately I have been very sick thanks to the ever vexing Lady Pollen. She casted a spell of yellowish dust all over the place and it seems I can't escape it! Hopefully, the upcoming April showders will melt her like the Witch in the Wizard of Oz. Also, I no longer express interested in attending Wofford college, because they do not offer the major I am looking for. I do have some good news though, I have gotten all A's on my exams (I would do the moonwalk if I wasn't so busy sneezing and coughing ;) )

Have a great rest of the week (and expect most frequent posts in April ;) )

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you get better soon. *Hugs*

    btw, congrats! :)

    ♥.•*¨ Elizabeth ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Lately I have been coughing up a storm, but we recently had rain so most of the pollen has been wash away. :)

    ReplyDelete