Sunday, February 20, 2011

Awards and Airheads (Airhead as in my main character)

Hello, all.
I am sorry I have not written you in while, but the purple-eyed monster known as Projects has been trying to head-butt me into submission with deadlines. Also, the delicate koi Scholarship has been swimming out of  reach for sometime now (through I have submitted applications four of them so far including Bill Gates).


My Valentine's day went pretty well, seeing as it is the day I first wrote Sirius-the-dragon and the Lovely Worm. I know it seems kind of cheesy to write a love-story-fairytale on the most romantic day of the year, but sue me for being a sucker for mushy stuff.


So, in honor of that (and the fact that I have been offer the Stylish Blogger Award  by the wonderful Ms. Sylvia Ney), I give your seven facts about me.


  1. I hate the smell of cheese
  2. I love ranch dressing on just about everything
  3. I prefer Oldies over anything new music
  4. I have an obsession with sea creatures
  5. Shrek and Shrek 2 are my favorite movies
  6. I think my main character is a total airhead
  7. I have submitted an application to Wofford College
I would also like to pass on the award to any of my loyal followers who have not received it before. Here's the link to Ms. Ney's site.
http://writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html?showComment=1298239225995#c669788531330090257


Have a great President's day.

1 comment:

  1. I think we're ALL suckers for a little romance ;-) Good luck with the continued scholarship search.

    ReplyDelete