I am sorry I have not written you in while, but the purple-eyed monster known as Projects has been trying to head-butt me into submission with deadlines. Also, the delicate koi Scholarship has been swimming out of reach for sometime now (through I have submitted applications four of them so far including Bill Gates).
My Valentine's day went pretty well, seeing as it is the day I first wrote Sirius-the-dragon and the Lovely Worm. I know it seems kind of cheesy to write a love-story-fairytale on the most romantic day of the year, but sue me for being a sucker for mushy stuff.
So, in honor of that (and the fact that I have been offer the Stylish Blogger Award by the wonderful Ms. Sylvia Ney), I give your seven facts about me.
- I hate the smell of cheese
- I love ranch dressing on just about everything
- I prefer Oldies over anything new music
- I have an obsession with sea creatures
- Shrek and Shrek 2 are my favorite movies
- I think my main character is a total airhead
- I have submitted an application to Wofford College
Have a great President's day.