Sunday, February 27, 2011

And the Winner's Are (Insert Drum Roll)

Hello, all my wonderful readers.


Again, the Homework-Beast and I were at odds; he captured me and locked me in a tower Maid-Maleen style. Luckily, I escaped and have a great treasure to share with you. As stated in my last post, I have a jewel more precious then all the gold in Atlantis- the famous Stylish Blogger Award (the winners are listed below).


You don't have to slay an ogre or go on a quest to win this reward, all you have to do is the following.


  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
  2. List seven things about yourself
  3. Pass the award on to 15 recently discover bloggers.






Winners:


Margo with Urban Psychopomp


Sommer Leigh with Tell Great Stories


Karen Stivali with karenstivali.com


Stephanie McGee with Chronicles of a Novice Writer


Aimee Beatrice Jodoin with A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Woman


littolearnby with Literature to Learn By


Claudie with Claudie A. 


Hillary Jacques with Impudent Hatchlings


Karsten Knight with Karsten Knight

Casey McCormick with Literary Rambles

C. Hope Clark with C. Hope Clark

All those at Adventures in Children's Publishing

Jody Heldlund with Jody Heldlund

Carol Weishampel with grandmas-on-the-go@blogspot.com

Harold Underdown with the Purlpe Crayon


Congrates to all the winners!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, FABulous list! I already follow quite a few of these bloggers, but what a great way to introduce me to some more.

    (Squee: and I got on the list to boot!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks. :) It's the least I can do for all my nice writers friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete