Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Voyage

Finally, it is the wonderful weekend, the harmonious isle in the endless sea of the week. For the last five days  I have navigated through the dangerous waters of my semester exams ( 98 on my Driver's Ed exam); nearly escape the whirlpool  of confusion that is SAT scores; and had to stick wax in my ears to avoid listening to the sweet, stressful song of the merman Scholarship before the deadlines are up this month.  However, I have made it to my personal Atlantis unharmed and ready for the reminder of the long trek that is senior year.


Happy weekend everyone! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Good luck with the scholarship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you. This weekend has been heaven, so I'll be starting this new semester refresh and ready to work. :)

    ReplyDelete