Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hazardous Homework

Hello, again,

Sorry I haven't written you in awhile. My quest for the capture of  the Fae Scholarship has taken an irking turn. Plus, there was my aunt's wedding last Saturday (which went wonderfully by the way, Fairy God-Mother eat your heart out). And it looks like the Homework-Beast has come back bigger and uglier than ever with the beginning of the new semester. However, with a little elbow grease and my armor know as Dedication, I may be able to conquer these foes, keep my peace of mind, and pass through the jungle that is High School.

Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Melody, I can't believe I missed that you have a blog. Well done. And I should say that while I have sworn off any more school, something as cool sounding as a Fae Scholarship might make me change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yes, I'm currently battling the last year of high school. Thanks again for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete