Monday, December 20, 2010

Woes of a Winter Writer

Hello and happy holidays everyone! I know it's been almost forever since I last wrote you, but I was visited by a heavenly vision for the last couple of days. No, it's not the ghost of Christmas past, future, or present, it's an angelic creature beloved by all college and high school students- simply know as Scholarship. Yes, he's been taunting me for sometime now with deadlines in January and February. However, if I can entice him and wrap him up before the winter break is finish, I think I can bring in the New Year with a smile. Speaking of New Year, my resolution is to relax more, which is will a challenge for me because I'm more winded up than a spring in a box mattress. However, I have to say that this Winter Break is going quite smoothly. I have recently discover a treat more sweeter than a Christmas mistletoe kiss- the Logical and very Comical blog of Mr. Nathan Bransford.

Here are the links to two great blog post that I find to be very inspiring.
http://blog.nathanbransford.com/2009/03/dealing-with-frustration.html

http://blog.nathanbransford.com/2009/03/dealing-with-negativity.html


I wish all my readers a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment