Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pins, Needles, and Number Two Pencils

I just got back from my SAT test. This is my first time so I had no idea what I was in for this morning. I'll tell you it was like walking a path of pins and needles (mentally speaking of course). However, I think I made it through quite nicely and answered each of the questions to the best of my abilities and I think (hope) I did well.

Also, Sirius-the-Dragon and the Lovely Worm is on the front page of the Teen Ink Fantasy/Sci Fi Section for the entire day! This is like the tenth time in was display there is this is a real honor for me that so many people on Teen Ink love that story (secretly, it's my favorite).

http://www.teenink.com/fiction/sci_fi_fantasy/

I would do a victory dance if I wasn't so drained, so I guess I'll have to do daydream of doing one.

No comments:

Post a Comment