Saturday, December 11, 2010

In the lair of High School

Hello, again.
I'm sorry I have not written you in the while, but like I said in my last post I had to go one-on-one with the orange-eye monster, the scourge of schoolchildren, known as HOMEWORK. I have to say that he's a tough fight, making me pull my hair out and stubbornly battling me until the dark hours of the nigth. However, I was able to come out on top of the awful beast and his vain bribe know as Pop Quizzes. Things are starting to calm down as the holidays get here and through the HOMEWORK-beast will be sleeping the rest of winter away after December 17, his cousin, the equally annoying, EXAM, is going to be ready to pounce on me once we get back.  My allies Studying, the Internet, and of course, the angelic Scholarship will have to put on battle gear on and prepare for a long epic struggle until February. Still look for more post through, as I will display more as the soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment